Based on 'Holbein' carpets made in West Anatolia in the 16th century, this clutch uses motifs and colors that emulate the richness of these early textiles. An updated version of this timeless pattern.
This canvas is stitch printed in the US by Pixels on Cotton, using archival ink in a patent-pending process that achieves a perfectly clear pattern for stitching. On 100% cotton Zweigart mono deluxe canvas.
This can be finished as a clutch, pillow, or tray.
- Design size: approximately 7 x 10 inches
- Canvas size: 11 x 14 inches
- Mesh size: 13
Needle included. Canvas does not come stitched or with threads.
Planet Earth wool color suggestions:
- 004 Red Hot
- 166 Walnut
- 143 Mud
- 198 Vineyard
- 078 Caribbean
- 030 Dune
- 053 Dill
- 098 Oxygen
- 141 Twigs
Appleton wool color suggestions (tapestry or crewel):
- 504 red
- 586 darkest brown (or use black)
- 904 brown background
- 473 yellow
- 181 beige (there's only a tiny bit of this, you might sub in more white or yellow?)
- 989 or 991B white (depending on how white you want it)
- 749 dark blue
- 567 medium blue
- 357 green